Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Build that shelf queen you maggot!
I'd thought that shelf queens were supposed to be those projects that will look like queens on the display shelf when done. very chio and tua liap one.. Nvm..

Sarge Gunny. 4 Shelf queens on the roll. And I'm doing it, the KGM2 way. Ahahahha.
5 kits per GB, several GBs at one go.

Quote:I'd thought that shelf queens were supposed to be those projects that will look like queens on the display shelf when done. very chio and tua liap one.. Nvm..

What have we got here, a f-ing comedian? Joker are you? I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and serve my sister pancakes. You little scumbag!

(14-08-2011, 01:30 AM)king_gojulasmk2 Wrote: Sarge Gunny. 4 Shelf queens on the roll. And I'm doing it, the KGM2 way. Ahahahha.

Jesus H. Christ! This is a new forum record! If it wouldn't be a waste of such a damn fine enlisted man, I'd recommend you for OCS, Private KGM! You are gonna be a General someday, Private, now shut up and get to work you twit!

See that kit
Fix that seam
Complete your shelf queen

Sing PLAMO Sing!
You may try or you may fail. I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

speaking of mold. how do you remove those orangey mold spots from old kits (both painted and unpainted)?

my oldest shelf queens are like almost 20 years old. can be shelf empress dowager already. and some of them actually have mold on them. Em56

how nice if i can have a climate-controlled storeroom and workshop...

(12-08-2011, 05:50 PM)frankietanch Wrote: SIR YES SIR!

" I don't know but i've been told !
SOME OF MY KITS ARE FULL OF MOLD !
so now there's a big group build!
SHELF QUEEN'S GONNA BECOME GOLD!"

Left Right! Left Right! Left Right! ~~

lol

Your not going to make it!
No! Your not going to make it!
Your not going to make it to the finish liiiiiiiinnnnnnnneeeeee!

Everyones motivation already die? Come on guys, don't let them sit on the shelf another year(s)! Get moving and produce some beauties!
You may try or you may fail. I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

We can't make it.
We are not going to make it!
Hahahhha
5 kits per GB, several GBs at one go.