Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Big list 'o model shops in Singapore
hi,

It confirmed they have shifted to SAFRA Jurong ( Opposite Boon Lay MRT). Hobby point

Found this posting on carousell.

Identified as Six Scales.

User name is tpmodelshop

"Yes! There is a model shop @ Toa Payoh! 970 Toa Payoh North #02-03 S318992 Do pay us a visit if you are around the vicinity. Our Opening hours are: Weekdays:12-8pm Weekends: 1-6pm We stock a selection of new & hard-to-find armour, aircraft, ships, cars & sci-fi model kits. As well as a fine selection of over 100 Professionally built models (cash & carry). "
I ish collector not hoarder!

Hello guys, 

I'll have a chance to visit SG early next month (the last time visiting SG was 10+ years ago - -), would like to visit some model shops there but I'm afraid that I'll have only less than half day (on Friday afternoon) to do so. Could you please recommend which area / shop that I should spent this half day time?

I'm interested in all kinds of model, and the main purpose might not be shopping things but it like a modeller duty that you should visit some shops there if you've a chance, ha ha 

Go Go Go

Big thanks  
Saliva8zc

(20-06-2016, 11:56 PM)Anubis Wrote: Hello guys, 

I'll have a chance to visit SG early next month (the last time visiting SG was 10+ years ago - -), would like to visit some model shops there but I'm afraid that I'll have only less than half day (on Friday afternoon) to do so. Could you please recommend which area / shop that I should spent this half day time?

I'm interested in all kinds of model, and the main purpose might not be shopping things but it like a modeller duty that you should visit some shops there if you've a chance, ha ha 

Go Go Go

Big thanks  
Saliva8zc

Shops you may consider:
  • Hobby Point at Bras Basah (General)
  • Miniature Hobby at Trivex (Military)
  • Hobby Art Gallery @ Sunshine Plaza (Gundam)
  • M Workshop @ Sunshine Plaza (General)
My Models: Big Boss

(21-06-2016, 02:12 PM)Big.Boss Wrote:
(20-06-2016, 11:56 PM)Anubis Wrote: Hello guys, 

Go Go Go

Big thanks  
Saliva8zc

Shops you may consider:
  • Hobby Point at Bras Basah (General)
  • Miniature Hobby at Trivex (Military)
  • Hobby Art Gallery @ Sunshine Plaza (Gundam)
  • M Workshop @ Sunshine Plaza (General)

Big thanks  Bao_32 Bao_32 Bao_32