Hello There, Guest! Login Register

1/72 Dragon Challenger II
Hi guys,

I'm going small here with this tank. I haven't had the time to shoot pictures but I will as soon as possible.

The kit was easy to assemble save for the tracks which are too tight. Ended up spending almost 1 hour today on them.

But I managed to get it done up and primed. I'll begin painting tomorrow.

Mark
On the quest to build the perfect model.

is it the new "high tech" track or the normal link and join plastic ones or the rubber band ones ?

looking forward to your pics !!!
If you can measure, you can make !

Whopper's Hangar

[Image: Whopperssign.jpg]

Hi all,

The Challenger II is complete.

[Image: Chally_small1.jpg]

[Image: Chally_small2.jpg]

[Image: Chally_small3.jpg]

[Image: Chally_small4.jpg]

[Image: Chally_small5.jpg]

[Image: Chally_small6.jpg]

Doh! I missed this! Saw this in the flesh and it looks really cute, these 1/72 tanks. Pity it can't fit into that small display case.
I am blunt not because I am mean but because I hope others can be blunt with me. Only through brutal honesty can we seek to improve ourselves. Pulling punches and sugar-coating does not work.

wow that looks great! i love 1/72 tanks....

this challenger 2 is so mean looking! nice camo painting!!

i am building mine at the moment.... did you have any problems with the tracks???? mine is way too short....

dirty.old.man. Wrote:i am building mine at the moment.... did you have any problems with the tracks???? mine is way too short....

Yup... The tracks are too short. But they're made of rubber. You can try stretching them gently. But you must also reinforce the sprocket connection. I did mine with brass rod. HTH!